Are you a victim of dishonest procedures from a partner, employee, or a competitor?
You are subjected to loss of activity and turnover due to practices such as misappropriation of clients, customer file theft, poaching of employees, disclosure of know-how or trade secrets, non-respect of non-competition clauses, bribery or denigration, parasitism or confusion.
UXAM identifies with precision the operating method to follow. Our professional private investigators and co-workers will put their investigation at your service and advice methods favoring your interests in court thanks to the presentation of tangible and serious evidence of fraudulent acts.
Misappropriation of computer files by a competitor, or a previous employee is always motivated by a one and only aim: the one to obtain data and commercial and strategic information about products, clients, or suppliers.
[accordian class=”” id=””]
A company database whose misappropriation is punishable in two ways:
- On the founding principles of civil reliability for unfair competition
- On the founding principles of criminal liability for breach of trust, stealing or prohibited access of the employee to a system of data processor referred to in article 323-1 of the penal code.
UXAM works to provide effective evidence of misappropriation acts:
- Proof of borrowed filing material (Photocopies or data)
- Certification of shared client’s misappropriation
- Preparation of a bailiff’s report aimed to prove that the employees’ computer holds files including data which comes from your own database.
The offending enticement can lead to a disorganization of your company
Etude de cas : Salarié avec Clause de non concurrence Une société dans le domaine du nettoyage industriel nous mandate afin d’obtenir des preuves sur la situation réelle de son ex-salarié ayant quitté ses fonctions après avoir posé sa démission. lire la suite
Etude de cas : Dénigrement de la part d’un concurrent Une société dans le domaine du négoce industriel nous mandate afin d’obtenir des preuves quant à des actes de dénigrement effectué de la part d’un de ses concurrents. lire la suite